Can't Top This Cheesecake Delight
- 1 package Sara Lee® Original Cream Classic Cheesecake
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 ounce white or milk chocolate (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Remove cheesecake from pan according to package directions and set on serving plate.
- Pour cream into microwave-safe bowl and cook on HIGH 44 to 55 seconds, or until cream begins to simmer. Add chopped bittersweet chocolate and let stand 1 minute. Stir until smooth consistency. Pour chocolate-cream mixture on top of cheesecake. Tilt plate gently back and forth to allow chocolate mixture to cover top evenly and drizzle over sides of cheesecake. Let stand 45 to 60 minutes at room temperature.
- To melt white or milk chocolate, place in microwave-safe bowl and cook at 50% power 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds. Drizzle on top of cheesecake, then garnish with raspberries. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Reviews and Comments: