Winter Peanut Snack Mix
Makes about 6 cups
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter & Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups toasted rice and corn cereal with honey and nuts
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1 cup pretzels (like midgets or snaps)
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 (6-ounce) package dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter, peanut butter, vanilla and cinnamon in microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH (100 percent power) 35 to 45 seconds; stir until well blended.
- Combine cereal, peanuts, pretzels, sunflower kernels and cranberries in large bowl.
- Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture; toss well to coat. Line sheet pan with foil; spread mixture evenly across pan.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally; cool. Store in resealable plastic bag.
Reviews and Comments: