Caramel Swirled Cheesecake
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tub (4 cups) whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1/2 cup Smucker's Caramel Microwave Topping or Smucker's Butterscotch Topping, divided
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until smooth. Gently stir in 3 cups whipped topping (reserve 1 cup for garnishing). Add 1/4 cup caramel or butterscotch topping into mixture and mix thoroughly. Spoon mixture evenly onto crust.
- With knife, make 3 deep S-shaped channels in batter and fill each with remaining topping. With knife, draw 2 more channels in opposite direction to swirl batter and create marble effect. Spread remaining whipped topping evenly over top of batter.
- Decorate with remaining caramel or butterscotch topping. Refrigerate until set.
Reviews and Comments: