Barbecued Beef Brisket
Makes 6 servings
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
The trademark Jack Daniel's ® is used under license to H.J. Heinz Company, L.P.
- 2 cups Jack Daniel's Original No. 7 barbecue sauce
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 3 Wyler's Beef-Flavor Bouillon Cubes or 3 teaspoons Wyler's Beef-Flavor Bouillon Granules
- 1 3- to 4-pound boneless beef brisket roast
- Sandwich buns
- In bottom of cooker, combine 1 cup barbecue sauce, onion and bouillon cubes.
- Place beef brisket on top. Cover; cook on low setting 6 to 7 hours or until brisket shreds easily.
- Remove brisket from cooker; reserve 1 cup cooking juices. Remove fat layer and shred meat. Return meat to cooker along with reserved meat juices and remaining barbecue sauce. Mix well; adding more barbecue sauce if needed.
- Cook meat mixture on high setting until hot. Serve on sandwich buns.
Reviews and Comments: