Honey Lemon Chicken
Tender grilled chicken glazed with a sweet-and-tangy blend of honey and lemon
Makes 4 servings (1 half breast each)
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Side Serving Suggestion:
Warm Tomato and Cucumber Salad
Cut 4 whole tomatoes into wedges and slice an English cucumber into 1/2-inch slices. Spray generously with olive oil no-stick cooking spray for extra flavor and browning. Spray grill basket with grilling spray; place vegetables in basket. Grill until lightly browned, tossing occasionally, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Toss with salad greens and Italian dressing.
- PAM for Grilling Spray
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 6 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Spray outdoor grill grate and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat. Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Mix honey, lemon juice, rosemary and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in small bowl until well blended. Remove half of honey mixture; set aside for serving with cooked chicken.
- Grill chicken 10 minutes, turning over after 5 minutes. Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Cut chicken diagonally into1/2-inch-thick slices to serve, topped with reserved honey mixture.
Reviews and Comments: