Asian Noodles With Chili-Nut Sauce
Makes 6 servings
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Note: Chinese chili oil and wheat noodles are available in your grocer's Asian food aisle.
Variation: Add 2 cups chopped cooked chicken.
- 3 tablespoons Laura Scudder's® Natural Nutty Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Chinese chili oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 (10-ounce) package Chinese wheat noodles or 1/2 pound package whole wheat spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, chili oil, rice vinegar and brown sugar in large bowl. Stir to blend well. Toss drained noodles with chili-nut sauce, onions and peppers. Cool noodles to room temperature. To serve, place noodles on serving platter, garnish with sesame seeds.
Reviews and Comments: