Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
Always a favorite, Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole is a meal that can be easily customized from Mexican to Italian, just by switching the cheese!
Makes: 4 servings
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Italian: In place of onion powder and pepper, use 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Substitute 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese for Cheddar.
Mexican: In place of onion powder and pepper, use 1 teaspoon chili powder. Substitute Mexican cheese blend for Cheddar.
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98 % Fat Free)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups fresh or frozen vegetables
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Stir soup, water, rice, onion powder and vegetables in 12- by 8-inch shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken. Season chicken as desired. Cover.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes or until chicken and rice are done. Top with cheese.
Reviews and Comments: