Bacon-Wrapped Barbecued Shrimp
- 1-1/2 cups Jack Daniel's® Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 pound pepper bacon (or preferred bacon)
- Cut bacon slices in half. Cook bacon partially (should not be crisp). Prepare grill.
- Combine barbecue sauce, garlic powder and lemon juice; pour half of mixture into separate bowl for use later. Dip shrimp into remaining sauce to thoroughly coat. Wrap each piece of shrimp with 1/2 piece of bacon. Place on skewer (leave small space between pieces). Brush grill with vegetable oil, place skewers on hot grill and baste with remaining sauce. Grill approximately 4 to 6 minutes.
Reviews and Comments: