Creepy Creature Cookies
12 to 14 minutes
Makes 10 cookies
- 1 (11.18-ounce) bag Snickers Bars Fun Size
- 1 (9.5-ounce) bag M&M'S Minis Milk Chocolate Candies Halloween Mini Packs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (18-ounce) roll refrigerated cookie dough
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- Various tints vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Knead cookie dough with cocoa powder and flour until smooth. (This will keep dough from spreading too much while baking.)
- Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness. Using cutters or template, cut out creepy shapes, cutting at least 2 cookies per creature. Transfer to nonstick cookie sheet and bake 12 to 14 minutes.
- Once baked, remove and cool completely. Mean-while, make creatures' filling.
- Unwrap and chop Snickers, and combine with marshmallow fluff or peanut butter. Spread filling over one of each pair of creature cookies. Place matching cookie on top.
- Frost tops of creatures with tinted vanilla frosting, and decorate randomly with M&M'S.
Reviews and Comments: