- 1/4 small can tomato sauce
- 1/2 small tomato, diced
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 1/2 clove garlic, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup extra long white rice
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 cube beef or chicken bouillon
- Puree tomato sauce, tomato, onion and garlic in blender.
- Heat olive oil and sauté rice until golden brown.
- Bring water to boil and add tomato puree, bouillon, rice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring water back to a boil, lower heat to simmer and cover.
- Simmer until almost all liquid has been absorbed (about 15 to 20 minutes). Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
Reviews and Comments: