Apple, Cheese and Smoked Turkey Cups
Makes 30 appetizers
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Pair with Wolf Blass Yellow Label Riesling.
- 1/2 cup (1/4-inch cubes) Kerrygold Blarney Castle Cheese
- 1/2 cup (1/4-inch cubes) red apple
- 1/2 cup (1/4-inch cubes) smoked turkey
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh fennel
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion (green part only)
- 2 tablespoons each lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil
- Pepper to taste
- 2 (2.1-ounce) boxes mini filo shells, thawed
- In bowl combine all ingredients except shells. Chill 1 hour or up to several hours ahead. Spoon mixture equally into shells and serve immediately.
Reviews and Comments: