Al Fresco Chicken and Penne Salad
- 1 cup Regina Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Emeril's Italian Essence
- 1 teaspoon Polaner Chopped Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 5 ounces mixed baby salad greens
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, red pepper, seasoning, garlic and salt.
- Place 1/2-cup of the vinaigrette mixture and chicken breasts in a plastic bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Grill chicken over medium heat, turning once, about 12-15 minutes total. Slice chicken breasts.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package; drain and toss with additional 1/2 cup vinaigrette mixture.
- Arrange salad greens on platter, top with pasta and chicken. Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette dressing, as desired. Garnish with grape tomatoes and thinly shaved Parmesan.
Reviews and Comments: