Broccoli n Cheese Casserole
Makes 6 servings
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 16-ounce bag frozen broccoli florets, thawed (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Stir soup, milk, mustard, broccoli and cheese in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Mix bread crumbs and butter in small bowl; sprinkle over broccoli mixture.
- Bake at 350°F 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Reviews and Comments: