Low Carb Sunrise Burrito
- 6 whole eggs
- Iodized salt, to taste
- Coarsely ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup cooked, small diced ham
- 4 tablespoons water
- 4 Mission 10-inch Burrito Carb Balance Whole Wheat Tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup refried beans (optional), hot
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- In small bowl, whisk eggs with salt and pepper, add ham and water and mix together to evenly combine.
- Pour egg mixture into oiled skillet or omelet pan, over medium-high heat.
- Cook until eggs are firm, but moist, approximately 5 minutes.
- Place warmed tortillas on work surface and evenly divide eggs on each tortilla. Evenly top each tortilla with grated cheese, refried beans and sour cream.
- Roll up tortillas. Serve with fresh salsa, if desired.
Reviews and Comments: