- 3 Mission 10-inch Burrito Flour Tortillas
- 8 ounces vegetable cream cheese, room temperature
- 16 to 20 spinach leaves
- 2/3 pound Canadian bacon, thinly sliced
- 3 large plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- 15 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- Place tortillas on work surface and spread each with equal amount cream cheese.
- On each tortilla, arrange spinach leaves over 2/3 of cream cheese leaving bottom 1/3 with cream cheese only. Top spinach with Canadian bacon slices, tomato slices, avocado slices and crumbled bacon.
- Beginning with end covered with filling, roll tortilla into tight roll toward end covered with cream cheese only.
- Cut rolls into six 1-inch-thick slices for snacks or in halves for lunch.
Reviews and Comments: