Antipasto With Pasta
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package fusilli pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Great Value olive oil, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced hard salami or prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 (14-ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/3 cup pitted black olives
- Focaccia bread (optional)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and let cool. Add vinegar and 2 tablespoons oil. Cover and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, whisk together remaining 4 tablespoons oil, basil, capers, and garlic; set aside. Combine fresh mozzarella, salami, beans, peppers and olives in large bowl. Drizzle with reserved oil mixture, tossing well. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Arrange pasta and vegetable mixture on large serving platter. Serve cold with focaccia bread, if desired.
Reviews and Comments: