Chef Aikens' Party Paella
Makes 12 cups, 8 servings
- 2 cups finely chopped fresh green beans
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- 4 cups vegetable broth or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups long grain rice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 8-ounce package Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Chik'n Strips
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook and stir green beans, onion and garlic in hot oil over medium-high heat about 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Carefully stir in broth, tomatoes, rice, paprika and turmeric. Bring to boil; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 18 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is nearly absorbed.
- Stir in Chik'n Strips. Cook, covered, over medium-low heat 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Reviews and Comments: