Garlic, Cheese and Tomato Bread Bites
Upgrade dinner rolls by filling them with a delicious cheese blend.
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
High Altitude (3500 to 6500 ft): No change.
- 10 Pillsbury frozen soft white dinner rolls (from 12.4-oz bag)
- 1 container (6.5 oz) garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese
- 1 tablespoon diced sundried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon diced pitted kalamata olives
- 1 jar (8 oz) marinara sauce, warmed
- Heat oven to 375°F. Remove rolls from bag; thaw 10 minutes. With thumb, make indentation in center of each roll.
- In medium bowl, mix cheese, sundried tomatoes and olives. Place 1 tablespoon cheese mixture in each indentation. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until tops are light golden brown. Serve with warmed marinara sauce.
Reviews and Comments: