Boo-Licious Popcorn Bars
Makes about 12 bars
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Note: Bar recipe can be doubled. Microwave 2 jars marshmallow creme 1 minute 30 seconds at 50 percent power. Stir in 2 bags popcorn. Press mixture into 13x9-inch pan. Proceed as directed above.
- Lavender, orange, green or other Candy Melts brand confectionery coating
- Assorted Halloween sprinkles, sugars and nonpareils
- Petite Ghosts and Smiling Pumpkin icing decorations
Marshmallow Halloween Treets
- 1 bag (3.5 ounces) Jolly Time Blast O Butter Microwave Pop Corn
- 1 jar (about 7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Favorite icing color (optional)
- Vegetable pan spray
- Spray 8- or 9-inch square pan with vegetable pan spray; press Marshmallow Halloween Treats into pan. Let stand until completely cooled. Cut into bars.
- Melt candy according to package instructions. Dip or drizzle bars with melted candy. Add sprinkles, icing decorations and drizzles of contrasting colors of melted candy as desired.
Reviews and Comments: