Makes about 28 pops
- 1 (7-ounce) package Sun-Maid Mediterranean Apricots
- 28 pretzel sticks about 4 inches long and 3/8 inch thick
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet baking morsels) or white baking pieces, or 1/2 cup each
- Cookie sprinkles, holiday colors
- PLACE piece of wax paper or plastic wrap on cookie sheet and set aside.
- PUSH a pretzel stick into small opening on edge of each apricot.
- PUT chocolate in microwave-safe bowl, or separate bowls for each type of chocolate. Heat on medium power (50%) about 2 minutes. Stir until melted.
- HOLD end of pretzels and dip apricots, one at a time, into chocolate.
- DECORATE each 'Cot Pop right after dipping:
- Sprinkle with cookie sprinkles.
- If you have chocolate and white melted mixtures, dip a toothpick in contrasting color to drizzle stripes, doodles or designs.
- PLACE finished 'Cot Pops on cookie sheet. Refrigerate 10 minutes until chocolate is set.
Reviews and Comments: