Celebration Party Crackers
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Tips: For spicier snack mix increase red pepper to 1 teaspoon.
For another serving idea, use this spicy, crunchy mixture as a salad topping.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 bag Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers
- Stir butter, brown sugar, rosemary, oil, honey, curry and red pepper in medium bowl. Add crackers and toss to coat.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet. Bake at 400°F about 5 minutes or until crackers are golden. Cool.
Reviews and Comments: