Holly Jolly Snowmen
Makes 4 snowmen (approximately 4 servings)
- 20 cups popped popcorn (1 cup unpopped)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 bag M&M'S® Brand MINIS Milk Chocolate Candies
- 4 DOVE® Brand Miniatures Dark Chocolate
- 4 chocolate wafer cookies
- 1 tube white decorating frosting
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Spread popcorn on 2 sheet pans and place in oven to keep warm.
- Combine sugar, corn syrup and salt in medium saucepan. Bring mixture to boil over medium heat and cook until sugar is dissolved and mixture becomes thick, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add butter and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Transfer popcorn to very large bowl and toss with sugar mixture until completely coated. Stir in M&M'S® Brand MINIS Milk Chocolate Candies, leaving a handful aside for decoration.
- With well-buttered hands, shape popcorn mixture into 3 different size balls: 2-inch, 3-inch and 5-inch.
- Stack popcorn balls in descending sizes, using a wooden skewer pressed through center as support. For variation, make some snowmen using three different size balls and others with only two different size balls.
- Use decorating frosting to attach M&:M'S® Brand MINIS Milk Chocolate Candies for scarves, buttons and faces. To make hat, stack 1 DOVE® Brand Miniatures Dark Chocolate on top of 1 chocolate wafer and attach with frosting.
Reviews and Comments: