Bourbon Honey-Glazed Ham
1 hour - Stand Time: 20 minutes
Servings 10 to 12
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Tip: When measuring honey and molasses, spray measuring cup with nonstick cooking spray to easily remove from cup.
- 1 cup clover honey
- 2/3 cup bourbon or other whiskey
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade (100% fruit)
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1 whole (5-pound) bone-in smoked ham, fully cooked
- 1/8 cup whole cloves
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium saucepan over low heat, heat honey, bourbon, marmalade and molasses 15 minutes or until reduced by half, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- With sharp knife, cut diamond pattern into fatty part of ham. Stud whole cloves in center of each diamond.
- Spread half of bourbon glaze over ham. Roast, uncovered, 30 minutes. Baste occasionally with remaining glaze and continue to roast another 15 minutes. Let ham stand 20 minutes before slicing.
Reviews and Comments: