Preparation and Cooking Time
Makes 6 servings
- 1 package (13.5 ounces) Johnsonville Turkey with Cheddar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- 3/4 cup guacamole
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded taco cheese
- 1/2 head of lettuce, sliced very thin
- 1 large, ripe tomato, diced
- Cut sausage into 1/4-inch bias slices. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add sausage; sauté for 1 minute. Add salsa; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Remove from heat.
- Spread 2 tablespoons guacamole down the center of each tortilla. Top with sausage mixture. Sprinkle with cheese, lettuce and tomato. Roll up burrito-style. Serve immediately.
Reviews and Comments: