Celebration Shrimp Fried Rice
Makes 4 to 5 servings
- 6 green onions and tops, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch lengths, separating whites from tops
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 cups cold cooked long-grain rice
- 1/2 pound medium-size cooked shrimp
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Stir-fry whites of green onions, peas and carrots in hot oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute. Add green onion tops and egg; scramble.
- Stir in rice and shrimp, cook until heated, gently separating grains.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over rice. Cook and stir until well mixed.
Reviews and Comments: