Serves 6 to 8
- 1 pound sirloin steak (cut into thin strips) or 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cups (8 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Wyler's Beef Flavored Granules or 3 bouillon cubes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles, prepared according to package directions
- Chopped parsley, optional
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook and stir steak, mushrooms and onion in margarine until steak is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add flour to thicken, if desired; cook and stir 1 minute. Add water and bouillon; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Stir in sour cream; heat through. (Do not boil.)
- Serve with hot noodles. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Reviews and Comments: