Change of Tart
Bake a tart for your sweetheart on the most romantic day of the year!
30 to 35 minutes
Makes 1 tart
- 1 bag DOVE® Brand Dark Chocolate Miniatures
- 1 bag M&M'S® Milk Chocolate Candies for Valentine's Day
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (15-ounce), at room temperature
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Press pie crust into 9-inch tart pan and prick bottom with fork. Place sheet of foil on top, and bake 15 minutes. Remove foil, and continue baking another 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While pie is baking, melt butter and 18 DOVE® Brand Dark Chocolate Miniatures over a double boiler.
- Whisk together eggs, heavy cream and salt. Stir mixture into warm chocolate, and pour chocolate mixture into hot pie crust.
- Reduce heat to 350°F, and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until filling is just set.
- Remove from oven, and let cool to room temperature. Fill resealable plastic bag with whipped cream, snip corner, attach star tip (optional) and pipe rosettes around outside of tart.
- Separate M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for Valentine's Day by color, and arrange them into concentric hearts in center of tart.
Reviews and Comments: