Easter Bunny Bundt Cake
Enjoy a fun, colorful Easter with this creative bunny cake!
55 to 65 minutes
- 1 bag MILKY WAY®: Midnight Minis
- 1 bag DOVE®: Brand Milk or Dark Chocolate Eggs
- 1 bag STARBURST®: Brand Original Jellybeans
- 1 box (18.25 ounces) devil's food cake mix
- 1 box (3 ounces) chocolate instant pudding
- 1 can (16 ounces) milk chocolate frosting
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Green food coloring
- 1 bag M&M'S®: Brand MINIS®: Milk
- Chocolate Candies
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 roll (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/8 cup decorating sugar each pink, orange and yellow
- 1 tube white decorating frosting
- Bunny cookie cutters, or downloadable template (brightideas.com)
- Cake - Prepare cake mix according to package instructions. Stir in chocolate pudding powder.
- Fold 2 cups of chopped MILKY WAY®: Midnight Minis into batter before pouring into a grease and flour Bundt pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for approximately 45 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove and cool completely.
- Invert cake, remove from pan and cover completely with chocolate frosting.
- Tint vanilla frosting green and spoon into a resealable plastic bag with a snipped small corner. Pipe "grass" on top and a few patches at the base of the cake.
- Bunny Cookies - Meanwhile: knead flour into cookie dough and roll to scant 1/4-inch thickness. Press out 12 large and 12 small bunnies with cutters or downloadable template. Transfer to a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for approximately 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Remove and cool completely.
- Lightly brush corn syrup on cookies and sprinkle with desired color of decorating sugar. With a dot of frosting, attach M&M'S®: Brand MINIS®: Milk Chocolate Candies as eyes.
- Using photo as your guide, arrange cookies and candy around cake.
Reviews and Comments: