Tequila Lime Chicken Wraps
Makes 4 wraps
- 1 cup Pace Tequila Lime Salsa, divided
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1 large red pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 large ripe avocado, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch), warmed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Stir 1/2 cup salsa, chicken, pepper and avocado in large bowl. Stir remaining salsa and sour cream in small bowl.
- Spread 1/4 cup sour cream mixture onto each tortilla. Top each with 1 cup chicken mixture and 1/2 cup lettuce. Fold sides of tortillas over filling and then fold up ends to enclose filling. Cut each wrap in half before serving.
Reviews and Comments: