Fresh Summer Berry Parfaits
Make a colorful, delicious and healthful dessert with fresh berries. This berry parfait is just the ticket!
- 4 cups lemon yogurt
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
- 3 cups raspberries, divided
- 4 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups banana crunch-style cereal or granola
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Combine yogurt, honey and cinnamon in small bowl. Combine strawberries, blackberries and 1 cup raspberries in medium bowl.
- For each parfait, choose a beautiful glass and begin with a layer of berries in the bottom. Top with cereal and then yogurt mixture. For the second layer, start with a layer of sliced kiwi. Top with berries, cereal and then yogurt mixture. Using the reserved 2 cups of raspberries, finish the parfait with a layer of raspberries with pointed ends facing up.
- Garnish with a mint leaf if desired.
Reviews and Comments: