This wonderful layered dip is as good and easy as it sounds.
- 1 pound Smithfield Bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 large vine-ripe tomatoes, diced
- Sea salt bagel chips
- Combine mayonnaise and sour cream in small bowl.
- When well mixed, cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- When ready to serve, layer ingredients in large serving bowl by placing one layer of mayonnaise mixture, then a layer of lettuce, tomatoes and bacon.
- Repeat layering as desired. Serve with bagel chips.
Reviews and Comments: