Hearty Chicken & Noodle Casserole
Makes 4 servings
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Golden Onion Chicken & Noodle Casserole: Substitute 1/2 cup crushed French fried onions for Cheddar cheese.
Hearty Chicken Casserole with a Twist: Substitute 2 cups cooked corkscrew-shaped pasta for egg noodles.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)
- Stir soup, milk, black pepper, vegetables, chicken, noodles and Parmesan cheese in 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 400°F 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir chicken mixture. Top with Cheddar cheese.
Reviews and Comments: