Greek Veggie Burgers With Olive Garlic Sauce
- 4 Morningstar Farms Grillers Original Veggie Burger Patties
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt (strained if you like)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- Rolls and toppings
- 4 onion hamburger rolls, split and toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 cucumber slices (optional)
- 4 thin slices red onion (optional)
- Place frozen veggie burger patties in non-stick skillet.
- Heat burgers, covered, over medium heat for 7 to 7 1/2 minutes, turning burgers halfway through cooking time.
- While burgers cook, stir together yogurt, garlic and all remaining sauce ingredients. To serve, place each burger on a roll, spoon on a little garlic sauce, and top with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and onion slices to your taste.
Reviews and Comments: