4th of July Cherry, Cheese & Greens Salad
Makes 4 servings
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Note: Recipe can be doubled.
- 2 quarts mixed baby greens
- 2 cups pitted Northwest fresh sweet cherries
- 1 cup (4 ounces) small fresh mozzarella cheese balls
- Balsamic Vinegar Dressing (recipe below)
- 1/4 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- Toss greens, cherries and cheese to distribute ingredients evenly. Add 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar Dressing and toss to coat. Top with mint.
- Balsamic Vinegar Dressing (Makes about 1/2 cup) - Combine 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon each salt and grated lemon peel, and 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper. Slowly whisk in 1/4 cup olive oil.
Reviews and Comments: