Low Carb Stromboli Wraps
- 4 Mission Carb Balance 8-inch Soft Taco Size Flour Tortillas
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 6 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces salami, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces ham thinly, sliced
- 1/2 cup (4-ounce jar) roasted red bell peppers, rinsed and cut into strips
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Marinara or pizza sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly spread one side of each tortilla with softened butter; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan. Arrange one fourth each of provolone, salami, ham and roasted peppers over center of tortillas, leaving border around edges. Sprinkle with one fourth of the mozzarella.
- Fold up "wrap fashion." Place seam side down on nonstick baking sheet. Brush with remaining butter; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Slice each stromboli in half on the diagonal. Serve with marinara or pizza sauce, if desired.
Reviews and Comments: