Cheeseburger Soft Tacos
In a rush and not sure what to fix? Forget fast food. Using tortillas you can wrap up dinner with this Cheeseburger Soft Tacos recipe.
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
For 1 serving: place a hot cheeseburger on one half of a warmed tortilla and top with 1 tomato slice, 1 lettuce leaf, onion rings and 3 pickle slices. Fold the tortilla in half and serve.
- 4 Mission 6-inch Fajita Flour Tortillas
- 1 pound lean ground sirloin
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese or 4 ounces sliced
- 1 red tomato, cut into 1/4-inch slices (4 total slices)
- 2 small green leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 large red onion, sliced into 1/4-inch slices, then pulled into rings
- 12 dill pickle slices
- Separate ground beef into 4 equal parts (4 ounces each); form each part into 4 thin half moon shape patties. Try to shape each patty to fill half of a tortilla.
- Heat a 10-inch non-stick skillet (or use a square, deep walled non-stick electric skillet) over medium high heat.
- Season each hamburger patty with salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes a side or to desired temperature.
- Near the end of desired cooking time, evenly sprinkle each patty with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese and allow the cheese to melt. Remove cheeseburgers and reserve hot.
- Warm tortillas in microwave for 10 seconds.
Reviews and Comments: