Asian Chicken and Rice
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons ginger root minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups Uncle Ben's Fast & Natural Whole Grain Instant Brown Rice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 cups assorted Asian vegetables such as bok choy, pea pods, red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- Spray 10-inch skillet with non-stick spray and heat over medium heat until hot. Add chicken breasts and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- Add gingerroot and garlic, cook for 30 seconds. Add chicken broth, rice and sesame oil. Cover and bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add assorted vegetables and continue to cook until liquid is absorbed. Just before serving, stir in green onions.
Reviews and Comments: