Red Dot Ribs
Yield 3 servings
- 1 rack baby back ribs
- 2 tablespoons Cajun Shake
- 3 tablespoons Original Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1 cup Cajun Injector BBQ Mesquite
- Prepare grill for indirect cooking by putting charcoal on one side of grill. If using gas grill, heat one burner on high.
- Remove baby back ribs from package and allow to breathe for 5 minutes. Pat with paper towels and generously apply Cajun Shake and Louisiana Hot Sauce to both sides of ribs.
- Sear ribs on both sides. Remove from grill and wrap tightly in foil. Return ribs to grill and cook for 2 hours over indirect heat. (If you want the ribs falling off the bone, cook an additional 2 hours.)
- Once ribs are cooked, remove from foil, place them back on the grill, and baste with BBQ Mesquite marinade.
- Once marinade is hot, remove ribs, slice and serve.
Reviews and Comments: