Recipe created by football analyst, Mike Golic, on behalf of Kingsford charcoal
10 to 12 minutes
Makes 6 servings
- 6 large ears of corn in the husk
- Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing, for dipping
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped plum tomato
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into chunks, reserved
- Peel husk back from corn and remove silk. Do not remove husk. Set aside.
- Combine sauce ingredients, except butter, in blender and puree until smooth. In medium saucepan, bring sauce to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes until sauce thickens slightly. Turn off heat and whisk in butter chunks until melted.
- Brush corn with sauce and wrap tightly in husks. Grill for 10 to 12 minutes, turning every 2 to 3 minutes to prevent husk from burning. When cooked, peel back husk and serve with ranch dressing for dipping.
Reviews and Comments: