Adobo Cream Sauce
This lively cream sauce is best served with Alaska pollock, cod, halibut, scallops and crab.
Makes about 2 cups
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
*Sriracha sauce (made from sun-ripened chiles) may be substituted for canned chiles in adobo sauce.
- 1 package (8 ounces) light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (6 ounces) vegetable juice (tomato or spicy)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce*
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon creamy horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, vegetable juice, onion, chiles and sauce, horseradish, and celery salt in blender or bowl of food processor. Blend or pulse until almost smooth; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Reviews and Comments: