Makes about 8 cups spread
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
*Note: Recipe was prepared in the Dimensions Large Pumpkin Pan.
- 5 cups (about 24 oz.) finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 packages (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/4 cup additional cream cheese and Leaf Green Icing Color, if desired to decorate pumpkin
- Line pumpkin pan* with plastic wrap; lightly spray pan with vegetable pan spray.
- In food processor fitted with metal blade, combine all ingredients except extra cream cheese and icing color; process until smooth. Spoon into pan, dividing evenly between both pan cavities; press with back of spoon to pack mixture tightly into pan. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill several hours or overnight.
- Unmold onto serving plate; smooth with spatula or knife. If desired, decorate with green tinted cream cheese. Serve with Halloween Pita Crisps, crackers or cut-up vegetables.
Reviews and Comments: