Amazin' Crab Rice Cakes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup Minute White Rice, uncooked
- 2 eggs
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- Fresh lemon wedges (optional)
- Bring broth to a boil in small saucepan. Stir in rice; cover. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork.
- Beat eggs lightly in medium bowl. Add rice, crabmeat and seasoning; mix well. Refrigerate 5 minutes.
- Shape into 8 patties. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add patties; cook 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and heated through. Serve with fresh lemon wedges.
Reviews and Comments: