Classic Rice Pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup Minute White Rice, uncooked
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine milk, rice, sugar, raisins and salt in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Beat eggs and vanilla lightly in a small bowl. Stir small amount of hot mixture into eggs. Stirring constantly, slowly pour egg mixture back into hot mixture.
- Stirring constantly, cook on low heat 1 minute until thickened. Do not boil. Remove from heat. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Serve warm. Store any remaining pudding in refrigerator.
Reviews and Comments: