Brat Super Party Sub
Grilling and Baking Time
Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper, optional
- 1 package (19.76 ounces) Johnsonville Original Bratwurst
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Grill brats according to package directions. When cool enough to handle, cut into 1/4-inch bias slices. Slice bread lengthwise and transfer to baking sheet. Arrange brat slices on bread bottom. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until bread is lightly browned. Remove from oven. Top with sauce, onion and tomato. Cut sub and serve.
Reviews and Comments: