Chicken and Potato Pot Pie
Looking for a convenient and affordable way to eat healthy? Give this recipe for Chicken and Potato Pot Pie a try.
Makes 2 servings
- 2 medium Colorado Russet or white or yellow-flesh potatoes or 3 to 4 small red potatoes
- 1 chicken breast (6 to 8 ounces)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen vegetable blend
- 1 package refrigerated pie dough
- 1 egg, beaten
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Slice across into 1/4-inch-thick half moons.
- On separate cutting board, cut chicken into small, uniform cubes.
- In a 1-quart microwave-safe dish, combine potatoes, chicken, soup, vegetables and one soup can of water, mixing well. Top mixture with one pie crust. Brush dough with egg.
- Microwave on high for 20 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on your microwave) or until potatoes and chicken are done.
- Let sit for two minutes. Use oven mitts or tongs to remove from microwave.
Reviews and Comments: