- Mini cellophane bags
- Yellow fabric ribbon
- Yellow pom poms
- Webbed feet cut out from orange felt
- Yellow feathers
- Orange beaks cut out of orange felt
- 1 12.6-ounce bag of Milk Chocolate Easter M&M'S
- Glue gun or liquid glue
- Fill your cellophane bags with seasonal pastel M&M'S and tie the bag closed with a yellow fabric ribbon.
- Using a glue gun (or liquid glue), attach the webbed feet to the bottom of the bag. Then attach the eyes and beak to the pom poms to create the chick's head. Let dry. Attach the head and the feathers to the bag. Let the glue on the finished chicks dry for 24 hours.
Reviews and Comments: