Avocado Tuna Melts
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickled jalapeño pepper (optional)
- 4 slices whole grain sandwich bread
- 2 ounces thinly sliced low fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Shedd's Spread Country Crock Omega Plus Light
- In small bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise and jalapeño; set aside.
- Evenly top two bread slices with 1/2 of the cheese, avocado and tuna mixture, then remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread slices. Evenly spread tops of sandwiches with 1 tablespoon spread.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook sandwiches over medium heat, spread side down, 2 minutes or until golden. Evenly spread tops with remaining 1 tablespoon spread, then turn. Cook an additional 2 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted.
Reviews and Comments: