Baked Penne and Ham
Makes 4 servings
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Tips: You may substitute oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes for the fresh tomatoes.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 cups cooked penne pasta (2 cups uncooked)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (4 ounces) French's Cheddar or Original French Fried Onions
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- Heat oven to 375°F. Combine soup and milk in 2-quart shallow casserole dish. Stir in pasta, 1 cup cheese, 1 cup french fried onions, ham, tomatoes and peas.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions. Bake 3 minutes until cheese melts and onions are golden.
Reviews and Comments: