This classic sundae is made in its own dish. Add fresh sliced strawberries or pineapple for even more fruit flavor.
- 4 Blue Bunny Personals, Banana Split flavor
- 2 large bananas
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup (or your favorite sundae topping)
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped peanuts
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Cut bananas in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise.
- For each sundae: Using a spoon, remove enough ice cream from side of each container to fit banana pieces, placing it in center of container. Place two banana pieces on each side of container. Top with 2 tablespoons whipped cream. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon peanuts and top with a maraschino cherry. Serve immediately.
Reviews and Comments: