Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Spicy Rub
Makes 4 servings for about $1.50 per serving
Notes, Tips & Suggestions
Serve this with honey whipped yams and sautéed green beans.
- 1 1/2teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed fennel seed
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin
- In a small bowl, blend thyme, cayenne, fennel seeds, garlic, kosher salt and black pepper.
- Rub pork tenderloin liberally with olive oil. Then, rub the spice mixture all over pork, pressing it in.
- Seal tenderloin in food saver bag or other freezer wrap and freeze.
- To serve, defrost overnight in the refrigerator.
- Put room temperature roast on a medium high grill for 20 minutes, until the internal temperature is 145°F (or cook in preheated 400°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes until it reaches temperature). Slice and serve.
Reviews and Comments: